|CONFERENCE DATES||23 – 26 JANUARY 2020|
|ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||20 May 2019|
|DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||25 September 2019|
|ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION||30 September 2019|
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Oral Paper
- Scientific Poster
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All presenters must register for IRIA 2020, failure to do so will disqualify them for presentation.
- The abstract should be submitted on the conference website www.iria2020.org
- All abstracts should be submitted in English (including the title, abstract text, authors’ names, affiliations).
- After login please select the relevant category.
- Presentation Preference: Please indicate your preference for Poster Presentation / Oral Paper and subspecialty which will be displayed during the submission process.
- The presenting author’s name should be mentioned first in the sequence as he/she is the main presenter.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words in length (excluding title, author details and references) and should be in structured format (Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion, References if any).
- Delegate can submit more than one abstract for poster.
- The same abstract cannot be presented in another meeting in India, but can be presented in an International event.
- After acceptance of abstract for poster, candidate has to send poster in ppt format. Guidelines for it will be displayed here.
- Few selected posters will be invited to present as physical poster. Rest will be displayed as E-Posters (Education Exhibit).
- Conference organizers are not bearing expenses for preparing/submitting presentations.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email by 30th September 2019 to the corresponding author.
- For any general query regarding paper & poster, please contact
For Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org , For Poster: email@example.com