- We have received 1435 abstracts.
- Acceptance/rejection email will be sent to u..
- List of accepted eposters will also be displayed here on website.
- Last date for eposter submission – 20th November 2019
Poster (Education Exhibit)
|CONFERENCE DATES||23 – 26 JANUARY 2020|
|ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||20 May 2019|
|DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||15 October 2019|
|DEADLINE FOR E-POSTER SUBMISSION||20 November 2019|
- Poster (Education Exhibit)
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All presenters must register for IRIA 2020, failure to do so will disqualify them for presentation.
- The abstract should be submitted on the conference website www.iria2020.org
- All abstracts should be submitted in English (including the title, abstract text, authors’ names, affiliations).
- After login please select the relevant category.
- Presentation Preference: Please indicate your preference for Poster Presentation / Oral Paper and subspecialty which will be displayed during the submission process.
- The presenting author’s name should be mentioned first in the sequence as he/she is the main presenter.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words in length (excluding title, author details and references) and should be in structured format (Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion, References if any).
- Delegate can submit more than one abstract for poster.
- The same abstract cannot be presented in another meeting in India, but can be presented in an International event.
- After acceptance of abstract for poster, candidate has to send poster in ppt format. Guidelines for it will be displayed here.
- Few selected posters will be invited to present as physical poster. Rest will be displayed as E-Posters (Education Exhibit).
- Conference organizers are not bearing expenses for preparing/submitting presentations.
- For any query related to poster, please contact conference secretariat at email@example.com
Categories for poster presentation:
- Head and Neck region
- Chest imaging (RS)
- Cardiac Imaging
- Gastrointestinal tract radiology (GIT)
- Hepatobiliary system
- Genitourinary tract radiology (GUT)
- Abdominal and retroperitoneal imaging (other than above)
- Obstetric imaging
- Non-obstetric Ultrasonography
- Musculoskeletal system
- Breast imaging
- Paediatric radiology
- Trauma and Emergency radiology
- Hybrid and Molecular imaging
- Vascular imaging and Interventions
- Nonvascular Interventions
Guideline for E-Poster Submission :
- All slides should be in landscape format.
- First slide should show the title of the E-Poster, authors’ information, institute and city/state.
- The text should include Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- Use basic fonts such as Arial, Calibri or Times New Roman.
- Font should be larger enough to be easily readable.
- It is preferable to use dark fonts (black, navy blue, dark green) with given slide template. Use plain background without patterns.
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster. Use the INSERT command from the menu of power-point. (“insert an image from a file”). Images, photographs should be enlarged enough to show required detail. Point(s) of interest should be clearly marked by arrow(s).
- Please prepare your e-poster in PPTX file. Submission portal will open from 20th October 2019
- Number of slides should be between 10 and 20.
- Total size of the presentation should not exceed 20 MB.
- Do not use other slide templates to prepare your power-point e-poster.
- Do not include an abstract in a poster.
- Do not fit too much information on one slide. Two or more simple slides are better than one complicated slide.
- Avoid overlapping images or graphs. Videos, audio, gif and hyperlink cannot be included.
- Please, do not use “drag-and-drop” to insert pictures into PowerPoint slides.
- E-poster submissions will be judged in advance of the conference.
- Selected eposters will be invited for physical / printed / hard copy posters to be displayed at the venue.
- Guidelines for physical posters will be sent to the selected eposter submitters.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Authenticity of content is responsibility of author(s).
- Do not indulge in plagiarism.
- Institutional ethical committee approval is author’s affair.
- Patient confidentiality should be protected.
- Avoid commercial reference unless absolutely necessary.
- Authors should take care of the accuracy of references.
- The responsibility of claims of anybody or conflict of interest lie with author(s).
- Do not use material copyrighted by others.
- In case of controversy, final decision by scientific committee, IRIA 2020 congress will be binding.
- Organising committee reserves rights to make new rules or modify any rule in case of unforeseen circumstances till the conference.
- Those Indian Radiologists or Indian Resident in Radiology, who are not either life member nor provisional life member of IRIA respectively must become member before IRIA 2020 conference. Acceptance of their abstract is subject to their becoming life member of IRIA.