- We have received 1435 abstracts.
- Acceptance/rejection email will be sent to u..
- List of accepted eposters will also be displayed here on website.
- Last date for eposter submission – 20th November 2019
|CONFERENCE DATES||23 – 26 JANUARY 2020|
|ONLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||20 May 2019|
|DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION||15 October 2019|
- Oral Paper
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- All presenters must register for IRIA 2020, failure to do so will disqualify them for presentation.
- The abstract should be submitted on the conference website www.iria2020.org
- All abstracts should be submitted in English (including the title, abstract text, authors’ names, affiliations).
- Please do not include references, acknowledgements, graphics, tables or figures in your abstract body.
- After login please select the relevant category.
- Presentation Preference: Please indicate your preference for Poster Presentation / Oral Paper and subspecialty which will be displayed during the submission process.
- The presenting author’s name should be mentioned first in the sequence as he/she is the main presenter.
- The abstract should not exceed 250 words in length (excluding title, author details and references) and should be in structured format (Purpose, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion, References if any).
- Delegate can submit more than one abstract for oral paper category.
- The same abstract cannot be presented in another meeting in India, but can be presented in an International event.
- After acceptance of abstract for scientific paper, candidate has to send paper in ppt format.
- Conference organizers are not bearing expenses for preparing/submitting presentations.
- For any query related to paper, please contact conference secretariet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories for paper presentations:
- Conventional Radiography/Radiology
- Head and Neck Imaging
- Chest imaging (RS)
- Cardiovascular system (CVS)
- Gastrointestinal tract radiology (GIT)
- Hepatobiliary imaging
- Genitourinary tract radiology (GUT)
- Obstetric imaging
- Abdominal and retroperitoneal imaging (other than above)
- Musculoskeletal system
- Breast imaging
- Paediatric radiology
- Emergency radiology
- Radiophysics/engineering (Teleradiology, AI, molecular biology)
- Interventional radiology